To deliver the best social care workforce development Information, Advice and Guidance in Kent.
By working with key stakeholders we will ensure we have access to current funding and reliable information; our team of experienced and competent personnel will ensure this information is accessible to all social care providers in Kent.
- Our service offers independent information, advice and guidance
- We communicate clearly
- We deliver our service with dignity, respect and integrity
- We actively listen and empower employers to express their needs and requirements
- We respect confidentiality and maintain people’s right to privacy
- We operate with honesty, openness and transparency.
- To provide information to enable the employers we support to make the best workforce development decisions
- To work in partnership with key stakeholders to provide current and reliable information about workforce development opportunities and available funding
- To keep prices low through the efficient use of resources and to be a sustainable organisation.
- To establish a reputation for quality and be the first choice for workforce related information, advice and guidance for social care employers in Kent.