KCTA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information which you provide during registration or whilst using this website which allows you to be identified will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We collect information:
- To understand your needs and provide you with a better service
- To provide information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have given
- To customise the website
Under the UK Data Protection Act 1998, KCTA has a legal duty to protect any personal information collected from you.
Your supplied personal information will:
- Only be used for the reason for which it was provided
- Only be held for as long as necessary to fulfil that purpose
- To be passed on to any other third parties
All employees and associates who may have access to your personal data, or are associated with the handling of that data, are obliged to respect your confidentiality.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
It is the responsibility of all employees and associates at KCTA to ensure that all customers’ personal information remains confidential and is treated appropriately and sensitively as set out in this document.